Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Aaaah, bugger~

It's been almost a month since I last blogged...Yea, been quite busy (not lazy! ok, maybe a bit) hence...

Well, no point being too detailed about what I've been doing right...Then what should I say here??

Mostly, I've forgotten about what i did this past month...I just remembered going to uni...Oh yea, Taylor's is now officially a UNIVERSITY...Yes, all the money pays off...lol...
Back to the point, going uni, going to work, no time go out, slaving at home, watching movie online, talking to my dog (swt!) and I went to volunteer for the Nike City 10K Run last Sunday. Yeap, that's about it.

Changed timetable this week. Stupid thing. Now my classes is as early as 8.30am! Fucker rite! But I still have 1 day off...Unless our dear sweet friends from Group 2 wants to change it, then that will be fucking convenient for all of us rite? Yea, really convenient...unless you failed to notice, really convenient for you...

Whatever, not trying to offend people here...Just have limited tolerance when coming to inconsiderate people and also irrational ones... Kitchen Operations Practical also changed chef...Bye bye Nadzri... I know we have the right to complain, and I know Group 2 already has (they are like always one step ahead of everyone, hmm)...When Jesy *aka my class rep* asked whether we also want to complain, the only reasonable explanation is that he haven't even taught you yet, why are you so sure he's not going to be a good lecturer? Give the poor guy a chance la, don't go complain just for the sake of you like your old chef better being and biased for not giving the new guy a chance to prove himself....
So basically had class with him yesterday and honestly, he kinda sucked...Sorry but that's the truth. But he also happened to teach for a short period of time since he's new so he kinda can be forgiven right....I'm thinking right now that after yesterday's class, everyone in my group is gonna go complain.. Aih, students...they only know how to complain and grumble and blame other people....Ok, so my 1st reason for not to complain is completely crumpled up and thrown into the dustbin. But it's not like I'm going to raise my both hands and say "let's go complain!"
No way, because no matter how we complain, we are still gonna face this kind of situation in the industry sooner or later. As university students, we are not going to classes to have fun or something, maybe, if we are still primary or secondary students. But now, we are all adults capable of mature thinking. We go to university to learn things, to let people show us how it's going to be when we go out to the society. If we can't face a little obstacle here, I am really wondering how you're going to survive later. The world does not revolve around you alone you know. So to all those immature and childish people out there, Good Luck...
I don't act to be a smartass or really mature or something, but this is common sense that if you sit down and just think for 5 minutes, you'll see the same picture as me. If not, go read Pride and Prejudice...That'll be helpful....How being proud and biased can cause you to make mistakes....So true...

Ok, enough of all this endless grumbles which are still getting us nowhere...Just focus at the future, your own, if others are still too stubborn and thick headed...(don't act like a hero trying to safe people who don't want to be saved)

Aih, really hope to find time to hang out with Siew Hui and others but this week really packed d...And I miss my PE6.5 stalkers!!!! So long didn't go out d...TT__TT

Summore got portfolios, assignments and also Steven Loh's online test to do by today 6pm... Great, my life is just like what I always wanted to be....not!

FMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFML!!!!!!!!!

~Bunnie~*someone cut off my legs, can't hop nemore...*

No comments:

Post a Comment