Thursday, September 9, 2010

Start Of Something New~

So, I decided to start a new blog. Said bye bye to the old one. Now that I have started my degree, and going to start working part time soon, I thought that I might as well have a fresh start and start blogging daily about my life. Hence, this new blog.

My perspective on life have changed throughout the time that I matured in my thinking and growing up becoming an adult. I thought that since I see things more clearly now, I can start blogging on a different perspective. And I really do not want to continue with my old blog. My old blog's title being "Searching For Me" does not define the person I am now. So I started out this new blog with the title "Me... Just being me..." From now on, I just want to be me. Now more searching about the ideal me that I fantasized. Being yourself is just enough. Everything lies in the heart.


Okay, moving on. This is the first post of my new blog. And there's nothing special that I can blog about since my day practically just started. Am having a busy weekend this week. And there's 2 more weeks to my break. And am having 2 portfolios to do, 2 assignments and also exams to study for. Great...Just great... That's why my Mid-Sem Break is so long...Everything happens for a purpose. So true. Despite everything, I just got a part time job at Starbucks which I'm going to start my first day this Saturday. The reason for getting this part time job is not about the money. No, It's never about the money. I'm not a money-minded person (Though my close friends and family wouldn't say so, LOL) But it's true, it's not about the money. It's about the experience of working at the F&B industry. Which can really help in my assignments and projects. The money is just a bonus. Haha~

Well, I'm not planning on blogging a long post so I'll just stop here. Everything else you can find at my Tumblr. Which I have updated the happenings of my life for these past two days. So, full-stop right here.

Okay, bye bye for now. Will post again if anything interesting happens. Ciao~ XD

~Bunnie~

No comments:

Post a Comment